Monday, November 17, 2008

The Grinch

Have you ever met someone who LOVES asking for favours but absolutely DETESTS it when someone does it to them in turn? I have. Apparently some people never change.

It's not that I don't like helping people. Within reason, by all means, ask me. But when someone constantly asks and asks and asks and makes a face equivalent to



when the other person asks for one eeny meeny lemon squeezy favour, then that person is officially an arse.

*Sigh* I cannot believe I still fall for it. So I guess I'm the dumb one.. :(

2 comments:

lovelylin said...

I SEE NEW LAYOUT!!! bwahahaha CANTEKKKKKKKK deknon!

anywayyy.
sape tuu.. i kenal ke? meh sini i lempang sedas!

Zurin said...

uish.. kenallll.... nanti la i cerite. wakakaka.. kalau nak, silakan, dua tiga das pon bley..