Sunday, November 2, 2008

Mexican Hazelnuts

No, this post has nothing to do with Hazelnuts that are of Mexican origins.

My friend and I had to stay up to finish our chapters 4 and 5 of our thesis. So we decided to treat ourselves to some Coffee Bean. I was all gung ho about ordering an espresso shot so I'd be able to stay up when I saw the sign. It turns out that Coffee Bean has an on-going promotion: Hazelnut Drinks. I oviously went crazy and started whining to my husband about how I wanted an espresso shot but was forced to take the Hazelnut instead (simply because it'd be a sin not to, check my "about me" section). So in all spirit of coffee, he decided to get me a double shot Hazelnut Latte. It was sinful. Sedap gila.

So anyway, yesterday I went over to Coffee Bean again and got the Hazelnut Ice Blended. It tasted even better. I want more now. I wanted to post some pictures of me and the drink (read: me with a HUGE smile on my face sebab I finally found a hazelnut drink that tastes awesome) but my laptop won't detect my phone. Boo.

Btw, If you've cravings for Mexican food, silalah check out Caliente in Kota Damansara. We had a surprise birthday dinner for one of my husband's best friends there, and the food is cheaaappp (less than 20 ringgit per dish) and reaaallly good. So far, I've tasted the Nachos, the Quesadillas (gila punya sedap), the Chimicanggas (not sure how it's spelt, but basically, they're fried burritos) aaaannnnddd, for dessert, we had the chocolate chimichangga (ok, ok, ok, sinfully sedap and I felt like swooning when I had my first bite. Seriously sedap gila). No pictures because I'm a lazybum.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

shit, i love nachos and quesadillas! terliur2 nih. blk msia nk trylah! and ur coming it me!