Saturday, November 15, 2008

All Done.

I finished my last paper yesterday. It felt slightly anti-climactic. We finished the paper and people went home. And that was it.

I've slightly mixed feelings. I feel sad because I won't be seeing some of these people who I just got to know despite almost 4 years of being class/coursemates. Of course, not to mention those I'm close to and HAVE BEEN there for me for all these years no matter what. And at the same time, I'm happy that I'm almost done with fulfilling my own requirement. I'm enthusiastic about the fact that dramas with divas will soon be part of a past that I'd rather not want to go back to. I'm happy that I won't go through all the hypocrisy anymore.

It feels really scary, leaving my comfort zone. It's weird that I say that now, but I've come to realise that the faculty (more like the familiar faces around it, actually) has actually become part of my comfort zone.

So what now?
Onwards and forwards with life I guess.