Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Simply Breakfast

I'm gonna seem like such a pig after this entry...
But as I was blog-hopping, I came across this blog: Simply Breakfast: The Art Of Breakfast, and I thought it was brilliant, cause I've always loved breakfast food... (actually, I love any kind of food, but that's beside the point)



When I grew up, I used to stay over at my friends' houses a lot, especially when we had some sort of special event during the night or early morning after. I found that they always had scrumptious breakfasts. I mean, yeah, breakfast at home was great too, but how much of roti canai, nasi lemak, mi goreng and its like, pulut, etc. can one take? After a while, you kinda start searching for more, and more I got, whenever I slept over at someone's place.

I loved the different kinds of cereals, the ones I didn't have at home, the sausages and eggs cooked in all kinds of ways, the grilled tomatoes and pancakes and... the list goes on.

Until now, I look forward to buffet breakfasts at hotels whenever I go for holidays, even though I make these kinds of breakfasts at home. It just seems way yummier when someone else makes them, I suppose...

So breakfast freaks, click on the picture above, or the link, feast your eyes and start drooling.. ;p

p/s: the picture is courtesy of Simply Breakfast. It's not mine.

No comments: