Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Customers!

*Taken from (The Customer is) Not Always Right

Entropy Strikes Again
Movie Theater | Illinois, USA

(A woman came up to the concession counter with a tub of popcorn.)

Me: “Yes, can I help you?”

Woman: “WHY IS THIS POPCORN COLD?!”

Me: “It is? That’s weird, it shouldn’t be. I just made several batches, so I can get you another one.”

(The popcorn was ice cold, which was odd considering it usually stayed warm for a few hours.)

Me: “Just wondering, when did you buy this popcorn?”

Woman: “Yesterday.”

Me: “…”

LOL. I stumbled upon this website yesterday and it's FUNNY.

Anyway, I read the entry above and remembered that my sister's boyfriend, who works with the Ministry of Health once told me that a disgruntled customer sent in a complaint about a food product that was full of mould. Upon questioning, he admitted that he bought it 2 years ago and that it had been in the freezer ever since. *sigh*.

No comments: