Monday, October 6, 2008

Food List

People usually do this during Puasa, but for some reason, I suddenly have all these cravings...



1. Spaghetti Aglio Olio
I went to Dome's the other day but for some reason, the branch in BSC axed their Spicy Olio Pasta off the menu so BOO to you, Dome's BSC! My husband's supposed to cook it for me this weekend. He makes amazing Aglio Olio.



2. Famous Amos cookies
Pecan nut chocolate chip. Yum.



3. Lasagne



4. Spagetti Bolognaise
Notice how there's a lot of Italian on this list? Yum. My husband makes good Bolognaise too. Mine's sedap jugak I suppose, tapi biasa je. His is like 'Whoa!"



5. Cranky Salmon Roll
From Rakuzen. Sedapp okay? It melts in your mouth...



6. Asam Laksa
This one comes and goes. If I have this craving, I need it NOW NOW NOW or else it won't be there the next day



7. Soto
This one is reaaallllly difficult to find. I mean, granted it's being sold everywhere, but trying to locate a decent one seems impossible. Nak kena nenek jugak buat kottt.
(When you google "soto pictures", you actually get pictures of some dude who's all beefed up and stuff. ugh.)

8. Any weird thing (sometimes multiples) at any given time. Ikut mood, ikut rasa and ikut whatever I've seen on tv/someone eating/pictures of. Lol.

Lapar dah. Esok puasa enam!

No comments: