Thursday, July 9, 2009

Old friends (and new)

On Saturday, I had to go to Terengganu to send my little sister back to college. Imagine how worried I was that we wouldn't be able to meet up with our dear friends who were coming back from Paris...

Thankfully, on Sunday, we managed to make it back to KL just in time to meet up with them at IKEA. As expected, Eleen said I was 'sihat' hoho. Dah lama tak jumpa lidah macam terkelu kejap. And then I saw who they had in the pram and I started squealing. Hehe.

Eva was adorable. Dengan mata bulat dia, and her cute little antics (nak bukak kasut, playing with bubbles in her mouth, biting on Sophie). But the poor little girl was really tired and cranky so macam tak berani nak main2 dengan dia sangat.





Our whole group still had a great time with them. :)

But then towards the end when we were taking group pictures, ada la pulak pakcik guard yang dengki tak kasi amik... Just when we got to my camera pulak tu.. Oh well..

No comments: