Tuesday, July 28, 2009

.

You know, I do notice that I only seem to blog when I'm angry or sad. It's something that'stotally normal, a lot of people only seem to have something to write about when they're pissed off or depressed about something. When they're happy, they want to savour the moment for as long as possible, and words simply cannot describe that happiness they feel.

I suppose in a way it's passive aggressive of me, since I get tongue-tied when it comes to people I know personally. Or with cases like the pakcik guard, I refrain from actually doing or saying anything because he might actually come up with some excuse for his behaviour. Note that I said excuse, not reason. They're two very different things. Look them up if you're not sure.

I don't like displaying my emotions in real life that much. In fact, only the people closest to me have seen what I'm really like, and even those moments are few and far between. For that reason, I use this blog as a screen for my emotions, so that whatever I feel doesn't burst out of the overflow of pent up rage, which used to happen before I began to channel how I felt into writing.

This is one of those posts. I am disappointed and angry and I feel like punching people in the face. Certain people who make mockeries of other people's decisions and use them for their own pleasure and fun.

FYI, idiots (who, to my knowledge, don't read this blog, but god how i sometimes wish they did if only to see that there is something going on behind that quiet, shy facade that I put on everytime I see them). We decided to do this out of our own sense of moral and social responsibility. The chance was always there and yes, we did feel silly at times, putting this sentence onto ourselves when so many other people obviously don't give a shit about the wellbeing of others. Well, we happen to.

And YOU making it a joke and laughing in our faces as if we were idiots really does not endear you in my book AT ALL. Oh, and another fyi: you're not a priority. The only reason I come out is because of him. You hurt and make a fool of him, you're doing the same to me.

So don't be surprised if you never or rarely see me after this, because I have lost absolutely any interest of ever seeing your ridiculous mocking faces ever again. poof.

***this post is only dedicated to certain insensitive idiots. I think they know who they are.

No comments: