Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My face is Lucky!

Today, a fortune teller came to my office. I happened to be the one who opened the door. Maybe he was right, maybe I am 'lucky'.

He gave me a card and said "You have a very lucky face. Very lucky. But you are a dreamer"

Without giving me a chance to say anything, he says "There will be a big change for you, coming soon. On the 8th of August. Opportunity will come knocking at your door, you must not be asleep when it happens"

"Give me a pen and paper. I will write down for you everything you want to know, including about your love life. I will write down whether your boyfriend is serious about you"

I smiled and just said no thanks.

What I really wanted to say was "if you really were a fortune teller, you'd know that I'm married". :)

1 comment:

Nad said...

hahaha...btl2....