Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A change of hairstyle, and heart.

I had a haircut yesterday. My hair was halfway down my back, and now it's shoulder-length again. This is what I do. The weight that I feel on my head whenever I'm stressed out is massive. So I delude myself into thinking that cutting my hair off would lessen the weight that I feel. Let me tell you, it absolutely works.

The only regret I felt was when the hairdresser made her first snip. After that, it was just a road to recovery for me, and shed that weight, I did. In a way, it also felt like a symbolic shedding of the girl (woman?) I used to be. The weak-willed, soft-hearted little girl who used to forgive and forget oh-so very easily. I feel slightly stronger now, for some reason.

Anyway, the point of this post is to state that I am no longer going to privatise my blog. I know it seems annoying after some of you sent me your e-mail addresses, but this was done after careful consideration and deliberations with important and wise people. Also, in the words of an awesome friend, "Ada aku kesah?". Hehe.

I decided that life is just too short to waste on petty morons. Mine, I realised, is too valuable and beautiful to care about people like that. So yeah, come in, use my words against me. Pull insults and untruths out of your ass. At least, the people who frequent here know that I write from the heart. I am no longer going to hide from imbeciles who don't know how to see sincerity even if it kicked them in the ass.

So to those who gave me your e-mail addresses, thanks. I had no idea people actually came to my blog (!) haha. And to those friends out there who've been there for me throughout these trying times, thanks again. You guys never fail to amaze me with your wisdom and your staying power. :) I love you.

So anyway, hello today. You're absolutely beautiful. And I know tomorrow will be too.

1 comment:

lovelylin said...

sapa niiiii sapaaaa

update me!