Monday, February 9, 2009

'Kekitaan'

I've got a few friends from college who I love and cherish until now. We went through a lot and sifted through the useless up until even a month ago to get to where we are now. And I have to say I'm very happy with them.

I remember when I got into that accident about a year ago. They all came to see me to make sure I was ok.

Some people try to come in and stir things up. They tell others that we are worthless. That our closeknitness is something to joke about. They called it our "kekitaan". They laughed at us and hated and hated and hated.

Well I'm just thankful that although we have that bond, we don't flip out on each other when there are secrets kept. We don't run off crying and cursing when they want to hang out with someone else. We give our blessings and are happy for them when they find new friends.

Because we know at the end of the day they will be there for us when we need them.

So to those who laughed at us and threatened our friendship, it's okay.
Maybe one day you'll find friends as good as these people are to me, and then you won't be jealous no more.

1 comment:

Munky itu Hanjeng said...

heheheehehehheehhehehehhehe..
biarkan mereka dengan drama swasta akak-akak bimbo malaya mereka ituwww..hehehehe..