Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April's Fool.

You think I don't have the right to be angry. You're wrong, because I do. You think you can break me down. You're wrong. I'm still standing. You think you can leave me waiting outside in the rain, playing this cruel April Fool's joke on me. Well you're wrong. I fell for that one, but it's the last time I'll ever wait for you.

You think you can do whatever you want and there won't be consequences. Guess what, there are. In your mind, you're the only victim. The only innocent bystander who gets in the line of gunfire. Well, you're wrong about that too. Look in the mirror and see the gun you hold in your hand. But you won't will you? Because in your head, you're pure. In your head, everyone else is out to get you.

I have news for you, dear one. They're not. Your actions were the ones who were set out to get you from the word 'go'. I'm packing up and moving on. Tonight. There's nothing to salvage. All that's left are ashes from whatever little I had that you burnt down in a sick, macabre act of arson.