Friday, April 3, 2009

One Tree Hill

Now, I know a lot of people wil scoff at this, but I absolutely love this show. I didn't watch it from the start, not really, but I started watching it around season three and have been obsessed with following it throughout.

I just finished watching an episode from season six, and for some reason, I loved this episode enough to feel like writing something about it.

The lead character is basically making a movie out of his book about their lives, and, as predicted, goes through all the politics that one has to eventually face (i guess) in show business.

But what got to me was the last part. The part where they had found all the actors and was doing a table reading of the movie. They showed each actor reading out their lines, interlaced with the real character and his/her life at that particular moment. I don't even know how to describe it in words. But the scenes, coupled with a song that happens to be one of my favourites at the moment (which was a pleasant surprise for me) are perfect.

I thought that is was so powerful that the series could end right there, and I wouldn't be left unfulfilled. It was just that beautiful. It sounds corny, I'm very much aware of that, but it's just how I feel and it's my blog, and I'm always corny.

So yeah.

No comments: