Friday, April 3, 2009

This is US

I am writing my first post from our brand new (well, not exactly BRAND new, just to us) studio apartment! My husband and I closed the deal on Monday, and instead of moving in this coming Saturday like we planned, we decided to be spontaneous and move in earlier! So far, I am loving it. I love the place itself. I adore how small and minimalist it is since I'm SO used to living in huge but cramped houses which are stuffed to the brim with furniture and knick knacks.

There is a HUGE bed, a HUGE wardrobe (very important since I have accumulated too many clothes over the years which I refuse to throw out), a very comfortable couch, a coffee table, a tv cabinet for our non-existent tv, a cute little kitchen, a balconey and a bathroom. What I like the most about it is the fact that the huge cupboard sanctions off the rest of the house from the sleeping area, so it feels like we have a bedroom, only with no door.

So yeah, I'm loving it. It feels liberating, being able to do this on our own and not expecting any help from anyone. :)

3 comments:

bahiraHamzah said...

ooo sdah pindah yerr..

bagoss2...m happy fo u!

Nad said...

bila kitorg bleh dtg menyemakkan umh baru korg 2?

Sarah said...

ooohhhhhh enjoy living on your own! ;D
ours is a studio as well, and i love it!