Thursday, April 23, 2009

The stinky heart

I used to have a friend, who, upon making enemies, would go around saying they were "busuk hati". "Used to" being the operative phrase here. She is out of my life, and for that I am absolutely glad.

Unfortunately, for another one of my best friends, she isn't.

One thing I find really funny is, she is so busy going around accusing people of having bad, stinky hearts, that she absolutely fails in taking a moment to realise that the stink she seems to notice in other people's hearts actually comes from her own decaying one.

3 comments:

lovelylin said...

is this the one yg mata duitan or the one yg tipu mak dia pegi lawatan itm melaka tu? HAHHHAHHAHAA

Nad said...

biasa la 2..sapa nk ngaku bila da kentut..hahaha..kcuali kpah...

Nad said...

eh???btl ke perumpamaan aku 2??lantak la...heheheh