Sunday, March 1, 2009

Changes

A few days ago, someone contacted me and said that she wanted to interview me about my blog for her Master's Thesis. I decided to do it. I mean, who knows right? In the future, I might need the very same help. :)

Anyway, she asked me if I noticed any changes throughout the blog, and I must say I do, now that I've really gone through all my entries. My old entries were full of disappointment and anger. It's a part of me that I don't really like, because I'd always be full of pessimism about life and about other people. Not an excuse, but I was going through a difficult time of trying to get through my last semester, the drama that came with it as well as the academic exercise that plagued my mind for months on end.

Nowadays, I would say that my posts are a little more lighthearted. I'm inclined to laugh a lot of things off, and I'm glad for it. It really doesn't mean I don't feel the disappointment that life hands over to me. It just means that I'm able to look at them more positively. For instance, I didn't get that job I've been dreaming of. I cried about it to my husband for a while, but then I realise that some day, I will get another opportunity. Something that might prove to give me better experiences than what this one was supposed to bring.

So yes Mia, I do notice a change in the way I blog. Thanks for helping me notice it. Hehe.

1 comment:

Munky itu Hanjeng said...

kepah tak nampak apa perubahan pon kat blog kepah..kwhahahaha..
do you?