Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Apologies

I would like to convey my sincere apologies for yesterday's outburst. The entry was not meant for any of you. I was just really disappointed over the gall of some people and the great lengths they would go through to protect their pride. Lying seems to be something that just comes naturally, that happens without provocation or request.
What irks me is the fact that they would even go so far as to threaten the sanctity of a marriage in order to protect that pride. Coming from someone who I respect and look up to, it comes as an even harder hit than it would have had it just been someone I know just like that.

I'm not gonna go so far as to name the real problem or the person causing it here. After all, some things are meant to be kept as a secret right? Not between my husband and I, though. I tell him everything because I trust him and I made a promise to be truthful no matter what. So far, I believe I have kept that promise. So far, no one has fed me stories to tell him so that he would not know what is going on in my life. My problems are his, my family's are too and they love and care for him enough to trust him as much as I do.

Right now, all I'm hoping for is that Allah gives me the strength to get through this. I hope that the people who read this who care about me would doa for the same thing too.

Thank you, and I'm very sorry again.

2 comments:

Munky itu Hanjeng said...

omg..
what happened..?
if there's anything,im here kay..

Zurin said...

I know.. thanks Kepah..