Friday, October 29, 2010

Stressed OUT

These past few weeks have been seriously, seriously stressful for me. Assignments, assignments and MORE assignments. Thankfully, I submitted my penultimate one yesterday. On to the last one.

Masalahnye I don't understand it one bit, boleh? It's friggin frustrating for me right now. I humbly admit here that when it comes to formal situations, my BM memang teruk. I can speak fluently, as long as it's informal. Bahasa pasar memang senang lah, I grew up with it what kan? But when I have to write in BM for assignments, or even read scholarly BM articles, I fail. Bukan langsung tak faham lah. Faham, tapi slow. geddit?

And because the last assignment I did with this particular partner was in English, and her English isn't good, we decided to do this one in BM. The problem is, I'm not sure who doesn't understand the concept here - me or her. I'm not sure if she did it right tapi I'm the one yang bebal takleh nak faham at all, or she understands something different from what the lecturer wants and the work that she started doing is wrong. Macam mana nak sambungkan or betulkan if I don't understand it at all? Btw, in no way am I trying to put my partner down, I'm just trying to vent my frustrations at the assignment/miscommunication (?) here.

Sigh.

2 comments:

Munky itu Hanjeng said...

samala...just submitted esaimen yang pening kepala nak buat..plus,seperti besa,kerja last minute,i dont even noe what i wrote in there..ahahahaha..gotta get some sleep..sleepless nights for 4 days olredi..

Zurin said...

oh jelesnyaaaa! saya still tengah berhempas pulas ni (tapi sempat baca komen reply sme kan?). dah2, g tido 4 days pulak to make up for ur sleepless nights. hehe :)