Saturday, October 30, 2010

Doli Kuey Tiaow Goreng, TTDI

First of all the service sucks.

The wait for your food is interminable. I mean, please lah. The woman at the cafe in UM cooked my mihun goreng in under 2 minutes.

Plus, when Epol wanted to order another dish for my mom-in-law, who was at the next shop buying stuff, the waiter had the gall to say "tak boleh buat la bang."

Now, there was a confusion. We actually thought he couldn't make "mi mihun goreng", as in tak boleh mix the noodles, which was ridiculous la. I mean, since when is throwing in an extra handful of mihun to your mi goreng rocket science? We looked at him and asked "kenapa tak boleh campur?"

and he replied "bukan tak boleh campur. memang tukang masak tak boleh buat. ramai orang." Which meant that the little f*cker was refusing our order as if he worked at a 5 star hotel restaurant.

"huh? kenapa pulak?"

and this is the killer. He actually said "Kalau abang nak jugak, tanya la sendiri kat dia"

Ok.

Sejak bila is it my friggin job to do your friggin job for you? You're the friggin waiter. kau pegi la tanya. bodoh ke apa? RUDE RUDE asshole. Finally, he went over to converse with (what i presume) the more experienced waiter and the tukang masak, and came back and took the bloody order anyway.

PLUS, When he sent the drinks, one of them kinda sloshed over on to the table. absolutely no move to either apologize or wipe it clean despite the fact that it was his bloody fault.


Now, let's talk about the food. I'd say average. I mean, there's nothing wrong with it. In fact, it was pretty good.

But it was not worth the crap you have to go through to get it.

My overall rating? 1 out of 5 stars.

And trust me, I'm being generous here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i thought a good review on kuey teow (my fave foooooood!) tapi ish ish ish..should not go there lah..

kat ttdi,kl u mean?

Zurin said...

hehe.. sebenarnye sedap jugak, tapi service dia tu yang men-turn-off kan. Yep, dekat ttdi kl. Dekat shoplots depan naza ttdi tu. It's usually packed though if u nak try.