Saturday, October 16, 2010

New Policy

Seriously. How can you claim someone is your bff and then at the same time spread total lies about them? and then YOU'RE talking about suing someone for embarassing you? Do you have ANY idea what we can do to YOU for your libelous claims, you big fat joke of a liar?

My husband has never IN HIS LIFE tasted even a drop of alcohol, and has absolutely never done drugs. Unlike you, he DOES NOT consider break ups to be the end of his life. Get that into your thick head, and I seriously hope you never, EVER contact us again. You can take that bff and those "M***** for life" claims you so proudly tote around and shove them up your ass.

And so, I have a new policy. Toxic people don't belong in my life. Not only did I delete and block you from any social networks I still had you on, you are also officially deleted and blocked from our lives.

No comments: