Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Stuff I Feel Like Eating But Can't At The Moment (Because I Can't Take More Than a Few Spoonfuls Right Now)

1. Steamboat


Tak kirala, Johnny's ke or Ketam Village ke, bring it on.

2. Sup Ekor

I like the soup aje, without the ekor. Ekor tu my hubby usually takes it and I just slurp up the soup. And it can only be from those tomyam stalls tu. Weird, I know but that's the way I like it. heh.

3. Red Velvet Cake


Looks good kan? Never actually tasted it before, but I've heard (and read) people rave about it so I'm really curious. I don't have much of a sweet tooth, but I'd like to know what this one tastes like.

4. Tom Yam

This one sounds simple but the last time I had really good tomyam was probably 7 to 10 years ago. Nowadays, I dislike every single tomyam I've tasted, so if anyone knows of a really good place to have tomyam, PLEASE let me know.

5. Steamed Fish


I just had some steamed assam fish with hubby and my mom-in-law last week, which was tersangatlah sedap, but you know how it is. Fresh fish at restaurants tend to be pretty pricy. So I'm thinking of making some myself as soon as I get better, which I am hoping will happen by next week.

Tapi of late, since the surgery, I haven't had much of an appetite. Lapar tu lapar. And my tongue siap boleh rasa lagi what's sedap and what's not, but I basically get all muak after a few suaps. Not that it's not good. It's GREAT actually, since I really need to lose those kgs I put on since I got married, tapi tak worth it la to get/cook all those things and not even have the appetite to makan betul2. After all, beside the cake, the rest of the stuff I've listed down are basically healthy food kan? Cuz I'm actually one of the lucky few whose cravings tend to fall under the soupy, healthy category, rarely the fatty stuff. Tapi gemuk jugak, so moot point there. haha.

Oh, and almost lupa.

6. Nasi kukus
Thanks to one of my best friends, I am now seriously curious to know what nasi kukus is like. Macam sedap je. LOL. :p

The End.

P/s: The pictures aren't mine, obviously.

No comments: