Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Dah Nak Kiamat kot.

There are a few reasons why I'm not too fond of reading newspapers nowadays:
1. I couldn't be arsed to know what's going on, politically in the country. Not because I don't give a shit, but because it's all fucked up. It scares me how ignorant some people can be, and it pisses me off too, so I prefer not to know about it.

2. I hate reading about all the assholes who think they can run around and do whatever the hell they like. I hate reading about victimised people and how they can't do anything about their predicament, and I hate reading about the empty promises from certain people that never seem to bear fruit anyway.

That said, there are a lot of things that have happened lately that basically leaves me infuriated and angry at how horrible people can be. Dah nak kiamat agaknya. It's like the concept of compassion is so lost that SO many people think it's alright to commit acts of idiocy and malice to innocent people.

Among those heinous crimes:

1. This was made very public and with good reason: A man broke into a kindergarten in Muar, pepper-sprayed the teacher and bludgeoned three little kids with a hammer while they were having their breakfast. My initial thoughts was that he was crazy. I mean, who would target innocent children? And then I read about how he kept his helmet on and the fact that he brought the pepper spray, which meant that it was all premeditated and extremely well planned enough that no one knows how he looks like.

2. 30 (correct me if I'm wrong) assholes broke into a woman's home while her husband was out performing his Subuh prayer at a masjid and proceeded to gang-rape her. Macam babi? Yes, I think so. Wait, no. I don't think babis gang rape their own kind. 30 people tapi sorang pun takde otak. Or maybe their brains were just located on their other head. I hope they get caught and castrated. Tak pun tolong lah belasah sampai jadi gila. And by belasah, I do mean repeatedly sticking them up the ass to emulate what they collectively did to the poor woman. Different orifice, but way more humiliating and painful i'd say. Biar padan muka.

3. A man forces his wife to have sex with 50 odd strangers (foreigners, no less) and recorded those acts. Why? Because he suffers from erectile dysfunction and needs to see his wife fuck other men in order to satisfy his perverse needs. Guess how old he is? 60-something! Come on la uncle. Dah nak mampus pun still thinking with your other head? tsk. tsk. Dah tua pun tak faham the concept of marriage lagi? When you marry a woman, you don't own her, dumbass. You just won the right to be responsible for her health, confort and well-being. And by those, I don't mean making her have sex with other men and filming it. What are you, retarded?

4. A housewife got drugged and raped while she was job-hunting. She went for an interview with an agent, and then said agent decided that he needed to get laid, with the housewife. He drugs her, brings her over to a hotel and decides to rape her over the course of 11 days. Luckily, as he was taking her to Segambut (presumably to get rid of evidence or possibly to share his conquest with other like-minded friends) a friend spotted her and alerted passers-by, who managed to detain the culprit. Castration, PLEASE.

5. Several girls are lured into houses and whatnot and are gang raped. I read so many of these I can't even count them anymore. Girls, please don't be so naive. You know those guys you read about in fairy tales or watch on tv? Those chivalrous, knights in white armor? They don't exist. And even if they do, you won't meet them through chatrooms or chance. And if you think you just did, despite my warnings, do me a favor and don't go anywhere with them alone. Use those brains of yours.

haih.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Reading this make me sick! Its horrible! Memang betul, dah nak kiamat kot. *sigh* Once in a while I hear/read news on whats going on in Malaysia, and every single time, things just gets worst!

zewt said...

"Tak pun tolong lah belasah sampai jadi gila" .... betul pun.