Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcoming 2010

With amazing company, namely:

1. Reliving my childhood with these little munchkins



who helped me find out that Littlefoot's mother's death STILL makes me cry after all these years, and that Sharptooth STILL scares me. I am happy to say that I still find this movie one of the best movies ever made.

2. Reliving my husband's childhood with them



Although I have to admit I fell asleep a few times during the show. Not that the movie is boring, I think I was a bit tired.

3. And of course, last but certainly not least, with the hubby.

The two movies ended right before the countdown and guess what?

Our room has a beautiful view of One Utama and The Curve and as the clock struck 12, we managed to bag ourselves TWO hassle-free, crowd-free, FREE fireworks shows, right from the comfort of our own bedroom.

This is the life. :)

Happy New Year Everyone!

p/s: The Land Before Time picture taken from The New Parent's Guide and Transformers 1986 picture taken from Tfkenkon.com

No comments: