Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sorry creepy bald guy who wears sunglasses indoors. That pickup attempt was a bit too weird.

A few days ago I had to go to Cyberjaya. Instead of getting hubby to come all the way back to get me or getting someone to send me there, I decided to take the KLIA Transit to Putrajaya and get him to pick me up there. I bought a ticket at Sentral and was sorting out my return cash and tickets when the guy in front of me exclaims loudly (he had a short conversation with the guard there prior to that) "La, setengah jam? Lama lagi ni!"

And then, without missing a beat, he turns to me as if we were old friends and says "Jom kita g makan sekali?"
I stood there gaping at his moxy for a few seconds, smiled politely and said "erm... That's okay" hoping he'd leave me alone after that. But it was not to be. The insistent bugger decides to grill me about whether I was meeting someone there and insisted that since we were both waiting for the same train that it would be a great idea to grab a bite together.

Then I dropped the "H" bomb. I told him I was having lunch with my Husband in Cyberjaya.

Just as I thought he would, he backed off immediately, stammering apologies and thank yous for my time.

Brr.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

LOL! I did the same thing a few times. Droppped the H bomb haha. It worked miraculously!