Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A quick, incoherent one

So many things have happened just over the past week and I'm really lost for words right now. I owe some people explanations over my 'mysterious' deleted post, but then tired and takde masa lah bebs. I promise I'll update you guys as soon as the weekend comes sebab I'll finally be able to get a breather then.

Anyway, sometimes I think I'm too gullible. My husband tries to convince me that I'm just someone who likes to think that people are basically good and can be trusted, but it's still a nice way of saying that I'm too gullible. LOL. There's only so far optimism and idealism can go, but you're still gonna have to wake up and smell the manure some day, and apparently, I prefer to have rude awakenings again and again, because this week alone, it's been happening a LOT.

Then again, I remember that I'm entering a new (EXHAUSTING) phase of life where these petty things don't really matter anymore (except when it suddenly happens at the office, god forbid)and I leave it behind at home while I'm there working my butt off. And I suppose for a while, everything's okay again.

And then I go home.

It's an endless circle that I can't seem to break, but I'm pretty sure I will someday. I just need you people (you know who you are) to stand around (kalau jauh2 tu pon takpe nak stand around. Nak sit pon bley, for the one who's expecting tu, hehe) and be patient while I try to let go of this phase, like you always do.

1 comment:

lovelylin said...

take it easy okay, like u said i think u just need a little time to calm down .. wish i could be there to give u big hugs!!