Saturday, January 10, 2009

Leg Cramp

Last night, while I was sleeping, I stretched my legs and then I got a horrible cramp. I woke up and started crying out in pain and my husband sleepily made it right again through my cries.

It brings back memories about how my little sister used to wake up yelling in the middle of the night because she frequently got cramps. I was a tween then and I used to be so annoyed whenever it happened, because I never got any. I really didn't know why there was the need to yell so loudly whenever it happened. I dunno, now I think that I was just stupid and selfish because it hurts! Believe it or not, this is the first time I've ever gotten a cramp on my calf. After it got better, I started getting sad because of how I felt all those years ago.

I still have a lot to learn apparently.

2 comments:

mommacakes said...

awwwww ;)
we were always less sensitive during those tween yrs..

so, hows work?


kaz,

SARAH STARCHILD said...

tau pun sakit! hahah, lepas zurin letak this post je, I kena cramp haritu. No screaming this time. I've learnt to keep it all inside. ecey