Monday, December 1, 2008

After 4 years

Today, I said goodbye to a dear friend, whom I've known for four whole years.

We became friends even before I got to know my husband, and have stayed close for the whole of my duration in college. He was there for me when I was at my lowest, always knew when I felt sad and helped another person (who is also far away) pick me up during those times when I was down.

I know Kedah isn't that far away (compared to Paris, where the other dear friend is now forging a new life for herself), and that I can visit anytime I choose, but given my financial status right now, it seems just as distant. The way I felt while I said goodbye today wasn't at all different than the way I did when I sent off (figuratively speaking, I didn't really send her off at the airport) my friend who was bound for France. The sadness was the same, because although I know we'll be able to visit, and they will one day come back to KL, I realise that I won't be able to call them out whenever I please or laugh with them face to face whenever I feel down or miss them.

I know my posts have been quite jiwang lately. Do bear with me. I'm bound for change, something I've always had to adjust to quite slowly.

So anyway, to those two who helped pick me up those not so distant 2 1/2 years ago, let's not let these years of friendship stop at four yeah? I'd like you guys to see my future babies, and I'd like to see you get married (Kepah) and your first babies (both of you) and I'd love for our kids to be friends and play with each other. LOL.

2 comments:

Munky itu Hanjeng said...

yap yap..it is so sad to think that we're no longer can meet and laugh together,face to face like we usually did..some people change,but not me..i hope..i dont wanna change..i'll be the same Kepah..dun wori..feel free to find me when u re down..im here..
i will get married and you'll be the first person to knoe..i promise..and our kids will be friends and will stay together,sama2 satu rumah sewa,in the future..LOL..kwhahahah..
i'll be coming around..dun wori..XD
thanks for everything my dear friend..XD

lovelylin said...

paris is not that far too wey!! just 17hrs flight away (and if u're a little rich, it could be less 3 hrs! LOL) so there's absolutely no reason for us not to stay strong!!!

HUGS BOTH OF YOU!
AKU RINDU KORANG SANGAT2 WEYYY