Saturday, July 23, 2011

Ok random.

So I went to Shah Alam to pay for the antenatal classes that I booked A MONTH AGO and had confirmed for. My name wasn't there, apparently. The lady kept saying "She said she booked and confirmed already but her name is not here". I dunno if I'm overly sensitive or ape, but that really sounds like she's implying I lied about booking.

Siap boleh cakap "We usually call to re-confirm" at which point, I replied "I never got any calls. Missed or otherwise", to which she replied "No, see I would've called or my people would've called. Kalau u ada book, your name would be here". What a bitch.

Should've asked for the name of the person I booked with tu. No "sorry", no nothing, just an unspoken accusation and a konon2 gracious offer of "I boleh letak nama you, and you can definitely attend the talk, tapi nanti masa exercise takut takde space. Jangan complain pulak". At which point, I glared at her and said "Tak Payah." Yes, I said it like that. She softened up a little and made the offer again. The husband asked me if I wanted in and I just shook my head.

She made yet ANOTHER offer (baik sangat la konon tu) - "I don't want to send you away, you already made it here kan. I can squeeze you in". I gave her this "look" and firmly shook my head again. And then, upon leaving, exclaimed loudly to the husband within earshot of everybody in the office "Macam mana incompetent sangat sampai orang dah book boleh pulak nama tak ada?"

Yes, I can be a bitch too. Especially since I'm so hormonal right now :)

My feet are swollen now! Time to cut down on the salt! :(

And I just realised I have less than a month to go! Takut!

2 comments:

lovelylin said...

we all have different experiences giving birth babe. so dont worry k! i got scared with horror birthing experience at the beginning of my pregnancy and then lepas beranak i realize i was scared for nothing! lol. exercise, doa banyak², take good care of urself insyaallah everything will be fine. mind over matter ;)

Zurin said...

Heh, thanks babe :)