Thursday, January 20, 2011

Shorts

1. I'm 9 weeks pregnant

2. I had my 2nd ultrasound last week. The baby is doing good. It's the size of a grape, and it's got a tiny little heart that beats like a champion :P It's the cutest thing in the world, seriously (or maybe that's just me, cuz it's my baby and it's living in me). It's got hands and feet, but no fingers or toes yet.

3. The morning sickness persists. It's not bad, but it's not great either. As soon as the nausea pill runs out of my system, I get nauseated all over again.

4. I haven't been craving anything much. In fact, for some reason, the thought of food sometimes makes me wanna throw up.

5. No weight gain either. Yes, I know I look tembam, but the tembam came before the baby.

6. but I've got massive lower back pains, esp at night! It's a good thing that my husband seems to be an awesome untrained masseuse though :P

And that's about it! :)

4 comments:

Sarah said...

OMG Congratulations zurin!!!! so happy for you! this is the best news ever :D

Zurin said...

Aww.. thank you babe! :)

Anonymous said...

congrats upon having a baby!

omg. you linked to me! thanks so much, mate. =) i was blogwaddling and i found yours..and i saw your name..thanks for appreciating my noisy blog!

Zurin said...

nani: hey! i never expected to see you here! Thanks for dropping by, and keep writing tau :)