Monday, January 3, 2011

The Reveal

Cheh, the title sounds poyo kan? haha, whatever.

Anyway, here it goes, we're expecting!

It's been 7 and a half weeks so It's really really new. To my friends out there, please doakan that the three of us will make it safe and sound yeah?

So far I've had a mild to moderate case of morning sickness ("morning"? lies i tell you, lies!), sleepless nights, backaches, extreme mood swings (I cried for three hours over assam laksa. like seriously, how emotional can you get over food?) and the inability to smell certain scents (i.e: my neighbour's cooking and it's bad cuz she seems to cook the same thing e.v.e.r.y.s.i.n.g.l.e.w.e.e.k.d.a.y.m.o.r.n.i.n.g), but I'm healthy so far, and thinking about what's to come makes it all worth it!

So yeah, there's my big news, it's also a major reason why I deactivated my facebook - initially it was because I was excited and didn't want to reveal it before letting some of my best friends know about it first.

I was also getting annoyed by some idiots - posts, liking things they should not be liking, stuff like that, so i figured before I gave them nasty, nasty messages on facebook, it was better for me to step back until my moodswings are over.

I know that some of the people who found out early were dying to let it out, because someone actually posted a status without actually revealing who it was! hehe, thanks darlings for keeping it secret this long.

There are still a few important people who don't know the news yet. Hopefully, they'll read this and find out soon.

So again, please doakan that baby, mommy AND dad will all make it through this, safe, sound, healthy and sane. Thanks!

5 comments:

lovelylin said...

OF COURSE WE'RE EXCITED!!!!!!!! hahahha. and why the hell deactivate ur fb? i wanna see ur tummy growing. reactivate now plsssssssss

Munky itu Hanjeng said...

WHATTT???OMG!!!!im the last person to know i presume..omg..
by the way..CONGRATZZ!!!!!!!!WAHAHAHAHAHA...
uncle jason mraz ada disini..chewah..

Zurin said...

eleen: belum sampai seru la babe nak reactivate. haha.. nanti perut i dah start growing i'll do it ok? :D

kepah: No, you're not the last, ada sorang lagi tatau. heh.. thank youuuu. so i expect to see you before August rite? kalau tak sila start looking for ways to pujuk sebab saya akan merajuk. :P

Nourie said...

waaaaaaa... I last yang tau.. :P congrats beb... ceh, masin tak mulut I? dah lepas ngidam laksa sarawak my sis and I masak hari tu..... hehehehe... congrats!!!! :D

Zurin said...

nor: nope ur not the last either..lol. ;p thanks babe