Friday, January 7, 2011

Stupid Movies/Dramas

We don't have astro.

And so, I spend most of my days nauseated on the couch, watching the dramas and whatever they show on the local tv channels. You know, rtm1 and 2, tv3, ntv7, 8tv.

Sometimes, the storylines are so stupid that I feel my IQ going down right along with it. haih.

I mean, seriously, who does the kind of stuff that the people in these movies/dramas do?

Bodoh sangat.

You don't have to be perfectly logical, but at least show your viewers some respect and don't insult their intelligence lah and make them believable.

and FYI, logical and believable are two different things.

When I say logical, I mean that it doesn't go against scientific norm and can be explained.

When I say believable, I mean that it should at least be something that our minds can grasp.

Ada ke orang yang BAIKKKKKKKKKK sangat sampai dia biar je orang lain pijak kepala without even a peep? lepas tu cembeng, nangis sorang2 macam orang BODOH. masa ada chance nak terajang orang tu takde pulak kau buat?

For scriptwriters/directors out there, NO. That quality does not make a character likeable. It makes me root for the bad guy just because they're a lot smarter. seriously.

Make your protagonist have some balls la. Kalau orang pijak kepala, kasi tempeleng balik kepala orang tu sekali. Barula boleh percaya.

haih.

1 comment:

Orang Jahat said...

aaaa maybe coz the people nowadays are infested with 'bad guys' that they sought some 'good guy' punya quality dalam movie...?

but yeah, I'm with ya. the bad guys have balls and wits.. not to mention some of 'em are a lot good looking.. har har har har har...