Thursday, April 29, 2010

ROFLMFAO

LOL. Orang sekarang ni kan, sikit2 buat hate group, sikit2 buat hate group. I swear, some people are total dumbasses and should never be let close to technology sebab ada je dalam kepala dia nak bikin huru-hara.

Someone kutuks your kind/race/institution/country/city/belief on facebook. Big friggin deal. Don't tell me you've never ever said something bad about someone else before. Tak pernah? Seriously? You must be a friggin angel then. WHOAH!

Then I seriously, seriously salute you because you must be the ONLY person on planet earth who has never kutuk orang lain, EVER. Baik betul kamu ni.

I mean, seriously. If everyone who ever said something bad or given negative opinion about something gets a friggin hate page, every single one of us would have one. And then who's there left to join?

I keep saying.Otak dah ada. Guna. Kalau sampai orang tak boleh give opinions, then baik tak payah maju lah. Belajar tinggi2 tapi macam tak pernah masuk sekolah langsung. Otak caveman. Bodoh.

If you dunno what I'm babbling about silalah to my Facebook profile and take a look at the latest link i posted. Haih. dunia, dunia.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

perlu memeriksa:)