Tuesday, May 19, 2009

When men think with their other head

I walk to work practically every morning. I like my morning walks, it gives me exercise and lets me get some fresh air before I chain myself to my computer and my desk and hunch all day long. However, I rarely get that really fulfilling walk I so want to have everyday.

This is because some men think with their dicks instead of their brains.

This morning was a particularly unnerving and frustrating walk because some morons decided to follow me along the way with their motorcycle. One of them happens to be a guard at one of the clubs at Damas, and he was still in uniform, so I wasn't particularly worried about being snatched/slashed especially since there were a lot of people there.

Throughout that excruciating few minutes (felt like a hundred years to me though), these two asshole dickheads catcalled, whistled, leered and looked me up and down. BABI. Bangang. Tak guna. Asshole. Moron. Idiots. bahlol. BABIIII. Huh.

Other instances of idiot men (bukan semua ye, yang mana yang rasa dia cun/hot sangat nak kacau2 perempuan):

1. Countless times when some idiot in a car pauses at the side of the road just to fucking say 'hi' or 'asalamualaikum' and tell you that it's berdosa not to jawab. Nak kena lempang, plis?

2. Pakcik, ok, bukan abang bukan adik, pakcik yang rumah kata pergi kubur kata mari, dok tanya2 dah makan dah "DIK" (tak tahan, ko dah sentengah abad ko panggil aku dik?)tannak join abang? Rasa nak cakap "pakcik agak2 bini pakcik kat rumah tengah buat apa ek? tengah masak untuk pakcik ke tengah jaga anak pakcik? sedar diri la sket pakcik oii, nak mampus dah pun buat dosa lagi ke?". Ye, saya bukan alim, bukan perfect, but seriously.

3. Following you around asking for your name and number incessantly.

4. Catcalls, whistles and such.


When, oh when will the government start a ruling to allow women to castrate men who harass them in public? Or at least shoot them? Or stab them? Because I will be the first to do so. Trust me.

2 comments:

Nad said...

uik..bahaya 2 tau...lg2 kalau da hr2 dorg nmpk ko jln sorg2...lain kali amik no plat motor dorg,pastu trs repot polis je..tkt benda lain jd lain kali...

Zurin said...

tula, epol bengang gila, dah tak bagi aku jln pepagi.. :(