Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I never get tired of looking at this...


Yes, I know a lot of people have graduated before, and I'm obviously not the pioneer of all degrees first class, but it's my pride and joy. It's something I never thought I would get (although admittedly, I failed to achieve something else I was pretty sure I would get, due to some technicality, which explains the two stars instead of three)

But yeah.

I worked hard for four years to get this, and I believe I'm entitled to little bit of narcissism and a whole lot of pride.

5 comments:

lovelylin said...

CONGRATULATIONS BEBEH!! soooo happy for u and epol!

Zurin said...

thanks babe!! :)

Nad said...

eh..apasal ko pdm nama aku zurin? hehehe

Zurin said...

Haha.. Saje nak glamour sorang. ;p

misz lala said...

Im so so so happy for u babe!! but u deserve the ANC so bad...so unfair! =((