Sunday, August 7, 2011

Week 38

1. "Menunggu masa" katanya.

2. Had a false alarm last week. I thought I was getting contractions but I wasn't :P

3. Pre-washed the baby clothes, blankets, towels, diapers - anything that's gonna be touching the baby's skin

4. Gotten most of the essentials, thanks to the Parenthood Expo last week - carseat, swaddle, cot, bedding, stroller, baby-safe detergent, bathtub, almost everything lah. Still a few items which we're leaving to the last minute, tapi it should be ok kot.

5. FINALLY packed the hospital bag, thanks to that false alarm I had. I've been procrastinating this one. Tak tau la kenapa liat sangat.

6. Still doing research. Takut woo. I have no idea how to hold a newborn baby, no idea if I'll be doing anything right, no idea how to do ANYTHING. T.T

Anyway, wish me luck!

No comments: