Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Girls' Day Out

Today was a pretty special day for my sisters and I.

After almost four months of recovery, mama is finally healthy enough to keluar jalan-jalan with us. Yay! Therefore, we decided to have a full girls' day out. Hehe. Walaupun technically two of us aren't really all that girly no more, tapi nak jugak panggil girls' day out.

As usual, I'm a lazybum, so even though I've got an awesome HD camera on my phone, I still failed to take any photos.

So anyway, it started out with a visit to the hospital - my grandma was admitted two days ago due to high blood-sugar levels (that's a story for another post, if I actually get around to writing it), where we made her (my grandma) giggle with our antics. Like seriously, when we arrived she had this really sad look on her face, and then everything was serious for a while, but when her lunch came, we were arguing over who could feed her the best and laughing at each other, and she was giggling sambil makan. Selera pulak tu, siap habis licin semua. We made sure she was comfy, and then Yaya complained that she was hungry, so we left.

The next stop was The Curve where we had ayam penyet, and then jalan-jalan and run errands and by petang, Yaya was craving for meatballs pulak so off to IKEA we went.

Lepas tu balik.

Yes, it sounds boring, but when you haven't spent time with your mom outside of the house in a while, even jalan-jalan is loads of fun.

Plus, I got a pretty shawl out of it.

So yeah, a perfect GDO.

No comments: