Monday, December 6, 2010

Blogcks

Lately, I've noticed how hard it is for me to string a decent sentence together. It's annoying and frustrating. When it comes to work, I'm fine (I think, I mean, my clients don't seem to be complaining). Give me a job to do and I'll do my level best to write you that copy and send it in before the deadline.

But give me a simple blog post to write and my head goes blank and my fingers stay still. Or rather, they type and delete, type and delete type and delete type delete type delete.....(you get the picture)

What is wrong with me? Blogging used to be almost effortless, cuz I love(d?) writing for myself. Now when i re-read my entries, I think "pathetic". Bodoh ah.

3 comments:

the younger safynaz kazem said...

i think it's because we're our own toughest critic so that's why we think our writings are never good enough kot..

anyways, i love reading your posts!

Orang Jahat said...

writer's block?

or you're overwhelmed with emotions? hehehehe...

either way, no worries.

your.entries(all) = AWESOME!

that's the math!

Zurin said...

thank you thank you thank you kaz and abang just. you both made my day :)