Thursday, August 14, 2008

scatterbrain


The ticket that saved my life


I am SUCH a scatterbrain!!
I went to Shah Alam Mall today for a (so-called) study group with a friend and guess what? I lost the bloody parking ticket! We searched high and low for it but couldn't find it ANYWHERE!

I was just about to give up and pay the RM20 when I spotted a mangled looking parking ticket lying on one of the parking lots (which had a pickup parked on it) and so I crawled UNDER THE PICKUP TRUCK and took it. Turns out it wasn't mine. Soomeone who came in at 10 o'clock must've dropped it and I rationalised that since it's been 7 hours already, the person must've left. (i hope). then again, the ticket looked mauled and battered so I doubted that it would even be accepted on the machine.

Just my luck, the machine accepted it! i had to fork out an extra 4 ringgit, but it was better than having to spend an extra 17 for the lost ticket!

No comments: