Sunday, March 24, 2013

I survived!

Ok so the title is a little bit dramatic, but here's the story:

On Tuesday (19/3), Epol came home from work early, pale, shaken and feverish, and upon arrival, dropped everything and went straight to the bathroom. It appeared that he had gotten a bad case of food poisoning.

I had Hana that day and so it began, taking care of a clingy baby and a sick husband at the same time. I was exhausted by the end of the day and the house was in the worse condition it had ever been (and believe me, my house has seen some bad times). Hana wouldn't go to sleep until almost 11.

The next day, I took Hana to my mom's and continued caring for the patient at home. His temperature rose to 39.7 degrees, which was pretty damn high, and we called my sister-in-law (who is a doctor), and she came over after work and declared that we should probably take him to the hospital.

So to cut a long story short, he was admitted for two nights, leaving me alone at home with Hana, for the first time ever.

Being a total wimp, I never thought I'd be able to survive even one, let alone TWO nights alone (albeit with the baby) in a house. But that night, when my sister asked me if I was gonna be okay and if we could make some kind of arrangement for Hana and I (possibly sleep over at my mom's), I actually replied that we were gonna be fine.

And we were.

I survived.

Barely. :P


4 comments:

Justin said...

Woah, what happen to Epol actually? 39.7 is damn high! :O

Zurin said...

Really bad food poisoning.. But Alhamdulillah he's fine now

Justin said...

Aiyoh.. dia makan kat mana sampai kena macam tu? :(

anyway, lama lah tak jumpa... :'(

Zurin said...

Egg sandwich dekat Petronas, apparently.. :o