Friday, November 18, 2011

A New Project

Haritu when I signed into my gmail, I saw this:



As I am sure anyone who has gmail has seen too. I didn't click on it because it's an advert and I'm lazy, but the idea kinda stayed with me. So I guess it kinda inspired me (read: I decided to become a copycat) only I decided to start a new blog for my daughter.

Epol and I will be posting things that she can read in the future (hopefully blogger sticks around for a long time or we'll be wasting our time here, lol): anything from our hopes and dreams for her, her achievements, how we feel, the chronology of her life - basically anything and everything we want her to know.

I won't be revealing the url here because I guess it's a little bit private but siapa yang jumpa, jumpalah. Do say hi if you do so I know you've discovered the blog because for now it's still available to be read by anyone :)

No comments: