Monday, November 7, 2011

Currently into...


Picture taken from Myfashionlife

I went crazy looking at pictures of these kimono tops, and I'm determined to get one of my own. Haha. I don't care if they're in ke tak, I just have to have one. And so tiba-tiba nak beli sewing machine. So gedik kan? Although I've been wanting to try DIY stuff ever since I was pregnant tapi tak berkesempatan.



Picture from Kaboodle

To me, these are timeless (well, not exactly THESE wedges but wedges in general). I'm not much of a heels person, because I suck at walking in those berapa inch heels. I look like a velociraptor when I try and I've seen many, many girls who've attempted to do so and looked totally ridiculous. Wedges are my way of cheating that fact. Haha. Of course, I wouldn't be into them if I didn't think they were so pretty in the first place.

No comments: