Thursday, June 16, 2011

Week 30

My Updates:
I'm in my third trimester already. How time flies! Anyway, the growth of my belly has started to take a toll on my body, sebab my back hurts and I find it hard to sleep every night. Suggestions from my moms like sleeping on my side with pillows supporting my back and front doesn't seem to work, neither does elevating my feet.

My feet belum swell lagi, but it's too early to celebrate. We'll see in a few weeks.

I keep getting sharp pains on the bottom of my abdomen. When I asked my obgyn about it, he told me not to walk around so much, which is the total opposite of what everyone else has been telling me. Dia kata "Orang tua2 memang suka suruh jalan banyak2, but it's not necessary". Well, he's the expert kan? But the funny thing was, the first thing I did after that checkup was to go jalan2 with my sisters. Degil. LOL

The baby's updates:
The baby has grown tremendously. I read that the starting of the third trimester usually means that the baby's movements aren't all that vigorous anymore, since there's less space in the uterus. Tapi does my little princess know that? Of course not! She's moving even more vigorously than before, if that's even possible. Degil kot macam mommy dia. :P

I've also more or less been able to figure out her sleeping patterns. She sleeps after Subuh, and ONLY after Subuh! I wake up at around 6.15-6.30, at which point she's usually still active. Habis around 6.45, wake hubby up and baring2 while he gets ready. By the time he's ready to leave, she's sleepy and moving a lot less. I usually fall back asleep when my husband has left for work, around 7.30, and wake up around 9.30. That's the only time she sleeps. If this pattern continues after birth, habisla!

Anyway, this is what she's supposed to look like about now, which i think is so comel:



Picture taken from Babycenter

No comments: