Tuesday, July 6, 2010

What it truly means.

All those times, those "horrible" break-ups, getting cheated on, fights and cold shoulders with certain ex-friends. All those times, I thought my heart broke.

Silly me.

But then you know what they say: Ignorance is bliss. It truly was.

For me, it's like time stopped. I'm registering for my masters program tomorrow, but it feels like I'm going through the motions. The excitement I felt a few days ago is either gone or has found a good hiding place somewhere I can't find.

I'm being strong the only way I know how: to go through life as if I'm fine.

Now I know what it means, I can only count on my prayers and the support from my beloved family and amazing friends.

Please help me pray that everything will be ok.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i hate break-ups.
seriously,i cannot take it.
it takes time to heal.

and i'm a bad bad person.
hardly forgive and forget ngeee.

if you're having a hard time now,keep faith.
be strong,OK?