Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wedding Entrance Dance Thingy

I absolutely love watching this video. I have no idea where they got the idea to be so creative, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the fact that their friends are all sporting enough to do this for the lovely couple.

Now why didn't I think haritu eh? Of course, the makciks2 who tried to take over my wedding plans would probably have had heart attacks right then and there. Oh, and imagine my peeps dancing macam tu.. Yep, I've seen you in action, so takleh deny.

But then this video came out as a so-called reply to the wedding dance. They sort of mimic the wedding entrance for a mock divorce proceeding entrance. Siap letak lagi kat situ, "Jill and Kevin's last day". (FYI, the video I'm talking about is for Jill and Kevin's wedding)Oh, and apparently this is something that they think will happen "6 months later".

In my opinion? Not cool. Even if it's just a joke. It's like you're hoping that they'll split up. Tak baik lah. Keji gila. And who the hell goes to divorce proceedings in a friggin' wedding dress anyway? *Sigh* some people just tak boleh tengok orang lain senang.

p/s: I wanted to put the video here tapi it's taking too long so letak link je lah kat atas tu.

5 comments:

the younger safynaz kazem said...

OMG that's like the sweetest thing..i got teary fir a while there LOL they seemed soo so happy!

Sarah said...

I love this vid too! eh which one yg reply tu? nk tgk! i couldnt find it in youtube

Zurin said...

Kaz: Sweet kan? Comel gila

Sarah: Babe, go here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6-mGlT_0mk
Should be the one kot..

Sarah said...

thanks babe!

Nad said...

aku nk kawin gk....huhuuhuh....