Friday, October 23, 2009

To Be Fair

Why I'M Blur..

I was on my netbook in bed, chatting to my husband on gtalk when my mom called, asking me if we wanted anything from McD for dinner. He's working late today so I told her I'd ask him and get back to her.

So I called him up.

Me: Sayang, mama tanya if you want anything from McD

Him: Takpela sayang, if I'm hungry by the time I'm done then I'll just drop by somewhere on the way and get something for myself.

Me: Oh, okay. I'll let her know then

Him: You're not in front of the computer ke?

Me (unthinkingly): Eh? You said something and I haven't replied eh? I am, but I was reading something. K la..

Him: Ermm..okayy..

And after I hung up, I realised what he meant: I should've just typed on gtalk la kan buat apa nak call2 suma?

*palmface*

Ok, love, we're even now.. Happy? :)