Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Hana and Problem-Solving

My daughter never fails to amaze me. I know I say that a lot but she's been doing that a lot more lately.

When she's not being difficult, she's one of the bubbliest, cheekiest little babies I've ever seen.

A few days ago, she questioned her dad with a "Kenapa?" when he asked her to do something. Looks like we'll be hit with the "Whys" very very soon.

But what astounded me even more was when we were at the Science Center (took her there on Sunday). There was a panel with some buttons on it which she desperately wanted to reach and press. It was a bit too high for her though, so she toddled over to the corner (where there were hula hoops and those mini colourful Ikea stools), picked up one of the stools, carried it over to the panel, set it carefully down in front of it and climbed on it, proceeded to happily press the buttons.

Her dad and I were both watching with our mouths open.


No comments: