Friday, April 2, 2010

After a week...

1. My cuts are healing very nicely. Pedih kadang2 je (i.e: late at night when I'm sleeping soundly and forget I just had surgery and scratch my cut sebab gatal, only remembering when I feel the slight sharp pain and the thread at my fingers *brr*)

2. My appetite hasn't really returned, because I get realy muak of whatever I'm eating after only 5-6 suaps. But at least I'm not gorging myself anymore (read: yet) and my tummy is no longer rejecting solid food.

3. The inner wounds seem to be healing well too, since I don't feel much pain whenever I move around anymore, and the best thing is, I can now tidur mengiring once again without feeling any pain. Yay!

4. The pening2 still comes around quite often. In fact, I feel pening as I'm typing this. I don't like this part. I don't know if it's because of the medicine ke apa. According to my dad, the anesthesia hasn't really worn off yet, tapi it's been a week whattt.... *sigh*

That's all :)

No comments: